MINUTES OF BOARD MEETING OF
HILLSIDE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL DISTRICT #35
Thursday July 6th , 2023 at 5:00 P.M.
President: Kelly Hill- Present
Member: Tony Koch- Absent
Member: Deann Ashby- Present
Attended: Melainie Johnson & Barbara Ridley
Call to Order
– 5:00 p.m. Meeting called to order by Kelly Hill.
Pledge of Allegiance
Limited Call to the Public
Discussion and Action Items of the Consent Agenda:
The following agenda items A, B, & C which included the approval of Agenda and Minutes from June 8th, 2023, and the ratification of Payroll Vouchers 24, 25 & 241. Expense Vouchers 9127 were moved to be approved by Kelly with Deann unanimously approving for the motion.
-All items were Approved by Kelly and Deann unanimously approving for the motions.
- A: Exceed M&O Subsections – Review & Action – Signatures – Signed
- B: Policy Advisories 744-747 -First read Review – Reviewed
- C: FY@$ Annual Expenditure Budget – Approval – Review &Action – Signatures – Signed
- D: New Math Program – Discussion – Approved
- E: Star AZ Literacy Assessment – Discussion – Approved
Reports: Added in late upon meeting.
Discussion Item: Future Agenda Topics from the Board (President):
Discussion and Action Item: Next Meeting Date (President)
The next meeting will be held (tentatively on) August 3rd at 5:00 p.m. in the Hillside Elementary School Office.
Adjournment by Kelly with Deann unanimously @ 5:15 p.m.