MINUTES OF BOARD MEETING OF
HILLSIDE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL DISTRICT #35
Thursday November 4th, 2021 at 5:00 P.M.
President: Kelly Hill- Present
Member: Tony Koch- Present
Member: Deann Ashby- Present
Attended: Melainie Johnson & Ashley Parker
Call to Order
– 5:00 p.m. Meeting called to order by Kelly Hill.
Pledge of Allegiance
Limited Call to the Public
Discussion and Action Items of the Consent Agenda:
The following agenda items A, B, & C which included the approval of Agenda and Minutes from October 7th, 2021, and the ratification of Payroll Vouchers 7 & 8, Expense Vouchers 8105 & 8106, were moved to be approved by Kelly and Deann seconded with Tony unanimously approving for the motion.
-All items were Approved by Kelly and Tony seconded with Deann unanimously approving for the motions.
- A: Policy Advisories-693-699- Reviewed & Approved
- Second reading, approved.
- B: Policy Advisories-700-715- Reviewed
- First reading.
- C: Budget Update-FY22 Aggregate Expenditure Report- Reviewed
- Informed of received email from County fiscal services Chief Deputy detailing of a new revision formula for funding; that could change the Approved Budget and would need to be revised if needed. If/when ‘we’ receive an official state revision letter, Board would revise Budget for FY22 (waiting upon official state letter).
- D: Landscaping- Discussion
- Would like to hire a landscaping company for a one time use.
Reports: Added in late upon meeting.
Discussion Item: Future Agenda Topics from the Board (President):
Discussion and Action Item: Next Meeting Date (President)
The next meeting will be held (tentatively on) December 2nd at 5:00 p.m. in the Hillside Elementary School Office.
Adjournment by Kelly, seconded by Deann unanimously @ 5:15 p.m.