MINUTES OF BOARD MEETING OF
HILLSIDE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL DISTRICT #35
Thursday January 7th, 2021 at 5:00 P.M.
President: Kelly Hill- Present
Member: Tony Koch- Present
Attended: Melainie Johnson & Ashley Parker
Call to Order
– 5:02 p.m. Meeting called to order by Kelly Hill.
Pledge of Allegiance
Limited Call to the Public
Discussion and Action Items of the Consent Agenda:
The following agenda items A, B, & C which included the approval of Agenda and Minutes from December 10th, 2020, and the ratification of Payroll Vouchers 12, Expense Vouchers 9109, were moved to be approved by Kelly and Tony seconded unanimously approving for the motion.
-All items were Approved by Kelly and Tony seconded unanimously approving for the motions.
- A: Elect Governing Board President- Discussed & Action- Signed
- Tony nominated Kelly to be the President, Kelly accepted the nomination. 2-0 Vote on Kelly Hill as the Governing Board President.
- Elected Kelly Hill as the Governing Board President, with a 1 year term.
- B: Public Notice form- Reviewed & Action- Signed
- Was discussed that the same place and time for meetings to be held will stay the same at: the first Thursday of each month at 5pm, unless otherwise noted, and posting of agendas will be the same at: school marque board and website minus posting at local community mailbox site.
- C: Statement of Assurance: Teacher Evaluation System Status- Discussed & Action- Signed
- Melainie explained that we do have a yearly teacher evaluation. Melainie’s last evaluation was in November, was presented to the Gov. Board in December.
Reports: Added in late upon meeting.
- Deann Ashby will have a meeting with Tim Carter to be appointed as a new member of the Governing Board.
Discussion Item: Future Agenda Topics from the Board (President):
Discussion and Action Item: Next Meeting Date (President)
The next meeting will be held (tentatively on) February 4th at 5:00 p.m. in the Hillside Elementary School Office.
Adjournment by Kelly, seconded by Tony unanimously @ 5:15 p.m.