MINUTES OF BOARD MEETING OF
HILLSIDE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL DISTRICT #35
Thursday December 10th, 2020 at 5:00 P.M.
President: Kelly Hill- Present
Member: James Stalcup- Absent
Member: Tony Koch- Present
Attended: Melainie Johnson & Ashley Parker
Call to Order
– 5:02 p.m. Meeting called to order by Kelly Hill.
Pledge of Allegiance
Limited Call to the Public
Discussion and Action Items of the Consent Agenda:
The following agenda items A, B, & C which included the approval of Agenda and Minutes from November 5th, 2020, and the ratification of Payroll Vouchers 9, 10 & 11, Expense Vouchers 9107 & 9108, were moved to be approved by Kelly and Tony seconded unanimously approving for the motion.
-All items were Approved by Kelly and Tony seconded unanimously approving for the motions.
- A: Teacher Evaluation- Discussed
- Melainie explained that her evaluation score was good and showed the gov. board her score, and that she is highly qualified for her job.
- B: Governing Board Vacancy- Discussed
- Was mentioned that we have a new candidate to fill the upcoming vacancy. Waiting on approval from Tim Carter.
- C: COVID-19 updates & plans- Discussed
- Explained that we had send home letter to the parents to show what we do for COVID if a student or staff member attracts it. The letter is outlined to show specify the protocol on what will happen or need to happen, so that the parents have a clear outlined view again on what to expect. Shown the letter to the gov. board members.
Reports: Added in late upon meeting.
Discussion Item: Future Agenda Topics from the Board (President):
Discussion and Action Item: Next Meeting Date (President)
The next meeting will be held (tentatively on) January 7th at 5:00 p.m. in the Hillside Elementary School Office.
Adjournment by Kelly, seconded by Tony unanimously @ 5:10 p.m.