MINUTES OF BOARD MEETING OF
HILLSIDE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL DISTRICT #35
Thursday December 9th, 2021 at 5:00 P.M.
President: Kelly Hill- Present
Member: Tony Koch- Present
Member: Deann Ashby- Present
Attended: Melainie Johnson & Ashley Parker
Call to Order
– 5:00 p.m. Meeting called to order by Kelly Hill.
Pledge of Allegiance
Limited Call to the Public
Discussion and Action Items of the Consent Agenda:
The following agenda items A, B, & C which included the approval of Agenda and Minutes from November 4th, 2021, and the ratification of Payroll Vouchers 9, 10 & 11, Expense Vouchers 8107 & 8108, were moved to be approved by Kelly and Tony seconded with Deann unanimously approving for the motion.
-All items were Approved by Kelly and Deann seconded with Tony unanimously approving for the motions.
- A: Policy Advisories-700-715- Reviewed & Approved
- Second reading, approved.
- B: Budget Update- Discussion
- Previously was mentioned- receiving an official statement letter, Board would/ would not revise Budget. Had received the official statement letter that stated that we would not need to revise the Budget for this Fiscal Year.
- C: Teacher evaluation- Discussion
- Was explained the evaluation and had conducted a yearly teacher evaluation. Teacher was proven highly qualified.
- D: Governing Board Members & President Elections- Discussion
- Reminded the members of President Elections coming up.
Reports: Added in late upon meeting.
Discussion Item: Future Agenda Topics from the Board (President):
Discussion and Action Item: Next Meeting Date (President)
The next meeting will be held (tentatively on) January 6th at 5:00 p.m. in the Hillside Elementary School Office.
Adjournment by Kelly, seconded by Deann unanimously @ 5:16 p.m.