MINUTES OF BOARD MEETING OF
HILLSIDE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL DISTRICT #35
Thursday February 9th, 2023 at 5:00 P.M.
President: Kelly Hill- Present
Member: Tony Koch- Present
Member: Deann Ashby- Present
Attended: Melainie Johnson & Ashley Parker
Call to Order
– 5:00 p.m. Meeting called to order by Kelly Hill.
Pledge of Allegiance
Limited Call to the Public
Discussion and Action Items of the Consent Agenda:
The following agenda items A, B, & C which included the approval of Agenda and Minutes from January 5th, 2023, and the ratification of Payroll Vouchers 14 & 15, Expense Vouchers 9112, 9113 & 9114 were moved to be approved by Kelly and Deann second with Tony unanimously approving for the motion.
-All items were Approved by Kelly and Deann seconded with Tony unanimously approving for the motions.
- A: Statement of Value update – Discussed
- Will no longer need to verify that teachers receive an evaluation.
- B: Custodian Position – Discussed
- Let go current custodian, looking for new hire. Will post on website.
- C: Policy Advisories 739-743-First Read – Reviewed
- First Read.
Reports: Added in late upon meeting.
Discussion Item: Future Agenda Topics from the Board (President):
Discussion and Action Item: Next Meeting Date (President)
The next meeting will be held (tentatively on) March 9th at 5:00 p.m. in the Hillside Elementary School Office.
Adjournment by Kelly with Deann unanimously @ 5:10 p.m.