MINUTES OF BOARD MEETING OF
HILLSIDE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL DISTRICT #35
Thursday January 10th, 2021 at 5:00 P.M.
President: Kelly Hill- Present
Member: Tony Koch- Present
Member: Deann Ashby- Present
Attended: Melainie Johnson & Ashley Parker
Call to Order
– 5:00 p.m. Meeting called to order by Kelly Hill.
Pledge of Allegiance
Limited Call to the Public
Discussion and Action Items of the Consent Agenda:
The following agenda items A, B, & C which included the approval of Agenda and Minutes from December 9th, 2021, and the ratification of Payroll Vouchers 12, Expense Vouchers 8109, were moved to be approved by Kelly and Tony seconded with Deann unanimously approving for the motion.
-All items were Approved by Kelly and Deann seconded with Tony unanimously approving for the motions.
- A: Governing Board President Elections- Discussion & Approved- Signed
- 3-0 Vote for President of Governing Board for Kelly Hill. Kelly Hill was appointed Governing President.
- B: Open Governing Board seats for General Election- Discussion
- Reminded members of their governing board seats.
- C: Statement of Assurance-Teacher Evaluation System Status- Reviewed & Approved- Signed
- Statement was signed- Document for showing we conduct teacher evals.
- D: Teacher Position FY22-23- Discussion
- Looking into/wanting to hire(ing) a new Certified Teacher for Fiscal year 22-23. Teacher would only be working half days. Gov. board will consider hiring a new teacher and will discuss matters more at a different date.
- E: Maintenance Position- Discussion
- Maintenance position is open.
Reports: Added in late upon meeting.
Discussion Item: Future Agenda Topics from the Board (President):
Discussion and Action Item: Next Meeting Date (President)
The next meeting will be held (tentatively on) February 3rd at 5:00 p.m. in the Hillside Elementary School Office.
Adjournment by Kelly, seconded by Deann unanimously @ 5:20 p.m.