Hillside Elementary School District #35
Pursuant to the A.R.S. 38-431.02, notice is hereby given to the members of the Governing Board and the general public that the
Governing Board will hold a meeting, open to the public on:
Thursday, July 8th, 2021
Place: Hillside School Office
8615 S. Date Creek Rd. Hillside, AZ 86321
- If authorized by a majority vote of the members of the Governing Board, any matter on the Open Meeting Agenda may be discussed in executive session for the purpose of obtaining legal advice thereon, pursuant to A.R.S. 38-431.03 (A)(3). The Board may also vote to convene in executive session to review and discuss issues marked with an asterisk (*). These sessions are not open to the public; however, Board decisions will be made in open public assembly.
- Members of the Hillside School District #35 Governing Board who are not able to attend in person can attend by telephone conference call.
- The Agenda may be revised up to twenty-four (24) hours prior to the meeting. Revisions will be posted at the Hillside School District Office located at 8615 S. Date Creek Dr. Hillside, Arizona 86321.
- Arrangements to accommodate disabilities may be made by contacting Ashley Parker at (928)442-3416 or firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the meeting.
- Members of the public wishing to address the Board are requested to complete a Public Participation Form provided at the entrance of the meeting area.
- Discussion by the Board is limited to items posted on the agenda.
- The Board may receive information, discuss or take action in regard to any Agenda item.
Call to Order (President)
Pledge of Allegiance (President)
Limited Call to the Public (President)
- The public is invited to speak about any agenda item.
- There is a limit of three (3) minutes per speaker and 20 minutes total.
- Request to speak must be in writing and provided to the School Secretary at the beginning of the meeting or prior to any agenda item.
- The President has absolute discretion over procedural matters
- The Board may waive their “Public Participation Policy” as it applies to all speakers.
- Members of the public may indicate their support or opposition to a topic, in writing, that will be noted and entered into the record.
- The Board may not respond to comments from the public, but may ask the facilitator to respond or place the item on a future agenda.
Discussion and Action Items of the Consent Agenda: All items on the Consent agenda may be adopted as a whole with one motion, unless a member of the Board wishes to consider it separately. (President)
- A: Approval of the Agenda & Approval of Minutes for June 24th, 2021
- B: Ratification of Payroll Vouchers; 26
- C: Ratification of Expense Vouchers; 9119
New Business (Administrator and/or School Secretary)
- A.FY21-22 YCESA Exceeds M&O Subsections – Discussion & Action- Signatures
- B. FY21-22 Annual Expenditure Budget-Adoption- Discussion & Action- Signatures
Old Business (Administrator and/or School Secretary)
Reports (Administrator and/or School Secretary)
Discussion Item: Future Agenda Topics from the Board (President)
Discussion and Action Item: Next Meeting Date (President)
Copies of agendas and supporting documentation relative to public meetings are available at the Hillside School Office during normal work hours, 24 hours prior to a meeting and immediately preceding the Open meeting date.