MINUTES OF BOARD MEETING OF
HILLSIDE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL DISTRICT #35
Friday July 8th, 2022 at 5:00 P.M.
President: Kelly Hill- Present
Member: Tony Koch- Present
Member: Deann Ashby-Present
Attended: Melainie Johnson & Ashley Parker
Call to Order
– 5:00 p.m. Meeting called to order by Kelly Hill.
Pledge of Allegiance
Limited Call to the Public
Discussion and Action Items of the Consent Agenda:
The following agenda items A, B, & C which included the approval of Agenda and Minutes from June 28th, 2022, and the ratification of Payroll Vouchers 26, Expense Vouchers 8123, were moved to be approved by Kelly and Deann seconded and Tony unanimously approving for the motion.
-All items were Approved by Kelly and Tony seconded unanimously approving for the motions.
- A: FY23 YCESA Exceeds M&O Subsections- Reviewed & Approved- Signed
- B: FY23 Annual Expenditure Budget- Approval- Reviewed & Approved- Signed
- Budget was good, approved and signed.
- C: Secretary Position- Discussed & Approved
- Secretary position will be remote for upcoming year, with one day a week in house- on trial basis. Travel reimbursement for one day a week will be provided.
- D: FY23 Janitorial/Custodian Position- Discussed
- Will post for new hire.
Reports: Added in late upon meeting.
Discussion Item: Future Agenda Topics from the Board (President):
- Emergency Plan Update
Discussion and Action Item: Next Meeting Date (President)
The next meeting will be held (tentatively on) August 4th at 5:00 p.m. in the Hillside Elementary School Office.
Adjournment by Kelly, seconded by Deann with Tony unanimously @ 5:21 p.m.