MINUTES OF BOARD MEETING OF
HILLSIDE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL DISTRICT #35
Thursday March 3rd, 2022 at 5:00 P.M.
President: Kelly Hill- Present
Member: Tony Koch- Absent
Member: Deann Ashby- Present
Attended: Melainie Johnson & Ashley Parker
Call to Order
– 5:00 p.m. Meeting called to order by Kelly Hill.
Pledge of Allegiance
Limited Call to the Public
Discussion and Action Items of the Consent Agenda:
The following agenda items A, B, & C which included the approval of Agenda and Minutes from February 10th, 2022, and the ratification of Payroll Vouchers 15, 16 & 17, Expense Vouchers 8112, 8113 & 8114, were moved to be approved by Kelly and Deann seconded unanimously approving for the motion.
-All items were Approved by Kelly and Deann seconded unanimously approving for the motions.
- A: FY22-23 Calendar- Reviewed & Approved
- B: FY22-23 Staffing – Discussion
- Went over staffing for FY23. Aide and Library would be paid out of Grants and not Budget. Will wait till July 1st to hire Maintenance.
- C: Governing Board Elections for 2022- Discussion
- Election packets will be sent out.
- D: FY22-23 Teaching position- Interview
- Conducted an Interview with a potential candidate for a part time Teacher roll. Candidate looked promising.
Reports: Added in late upon meeting.
Discussion Item: Future Agenda Topics from the Board (President):
Discussion and Action Item: Next Meeting Date (President)
The next meeting will be held (tentatively on) April 7th at 5:00 p.m. in the Hillside Elementary School Office.
Adjournment by Kelly, seconded by Deann unanimously @ 5:35 p.m.