MINUTES OF BOARD MEETING OF
HILLSIDE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL DISTRICT #35
Thursday August 3rd , 2023 at 5:00 P.M.
President: Kelly Hill- Present
Member: Tony Koch- Present
Member: Deann Ashby- Present
Attended: Melainie Johnson & Barbara Ridley
Call to Order
– 5:00 p.m. Meeting called to order by Kelly Hill.
Pledge of Allegiance
Limited Call to the Public
Discussion and Action Items of the Consent Agenda:
The following agenda items A, B, & C which included the approval of Agenda and Minutes from June 8th , 2023, and the ratification of Payroll Vouchers 1 & 2, Expense Vouchers 9128, 9129, 8100, 8101 and 8102 were moved to be approved by Kelly and Tony second with Deann unanimously approving for the motion.
-All items were Approved by Kelly and Deann seconded with Tony unanimously approving for the motions.
- A: 2ed Read Policy Advisories 744-747 – Review & Action Approved
- B: PTO/Sick Leave – Discussion & Action – PTO & Sick leave was discussed. It was decided that PTO and Sick leave would be separate. With PTO as 10 Days year accumulating up to 30 day. And Sick days being 8 days a year. With the unused portion able to be cashed out at the end of the year.
- C: Maintenance Position – Discussion & Action It was decided that Tony Lang would do Maintenance.
- D: REAP Grant Award – Discussion & Action Approved
- E: Student Enrollment – Discussion Approved
Reports: Added in late upon meeting.
Discussion Item: Future Agenda Topics from the Board (President):
Discussion and Action Item: Next Meeting Date (President)
The next meeting will be held (tentatively on) July 6th at 5:00 p.m. in the Hillside Elementary School Office.
Adjournment by Kelly, seconded by Tony and Deann unanimously approving @ 5:25 p.m.