MINUTES OF BOARD MEETING OF
HILLSIDE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL DISTRICT #35
Thursday October 20th, 2022 at 5:00 P.M.
President: Kelly Hill- Present
Member: Tony Koch- Absent
Member: Deann Ashby- Present
Attended: Melainie Johnson & Ashley Parker
Call to Order
– 5:00 p.m. Meeting called to order by Kelly Hill.
Pledge of Allegiance
Limited Call to the Public
Discussion and Action Items of the Consent Agenda:
The following agenda items A, B, & C which included the approval of Agenda and Minutes from September 15th, 2022 & October 13th, 2022-Special Meeting, and the ratification of Payroll Vouchers 6 & 7, Expense Vouchers 9105 & 9106, were moved to be approved by Kelly and Tony unanimously approving for the motion.
-All items were Approved by Kelly and Deann seconded unanimously approving for the motions.
- A: Board Meeting Paperwork- Reviewed
- Reminded Board members about Governing Board paperwork that needs to be filled out before January 5th, 2023.
- B: Policy Advisories- 716-736 – Second Reading- Reviewed
- Moved to next Board Meeting.
- C: Policy Advisories- 737-738 – First Reading- Reviewed
- First reading.
Reports: Added in late upon meeting.
Discussion Item: Future Agenda Topics from the Board (President):
Discussion and Action Item: Next Meeting Date (President)
The next meeting will be held (tentatively on) November 10th at 5:00 p.m. in the Hillside Elementary School Office.
Adjournment by Kelly with Deann unanimously @ 5:10 p.m.