MINUTES OF BOARD MEETING OF
HILLSIDE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL DISTRICT #35
Thursday September 10th, 2020 at 5:00 P.M.
President: Kelly Hill- Present
Member: James Stalcup- Absent
Member: Tony Koch- Present
Attended: Melainie Johnson & Ashley Parker
Call to Order
– 5:01 p.m. Meeting called to order by Kelly Hill.
Pledge of Allegiance
Limited Call to the Public
Discussion and Action Items of the Consent Agenda:
The following agenda items A, B, & C which included the approval of Agenda and Minutes from August 6th, 2020, and the ratification of Payroll Vouchers 3 & 4, Expense Vouchers 9102 & 9103, were moved to be approved by Kelly and Tony seconded unanimously approving for the motion.
-All items were Approved by Kelly and Tony seconded unanimously approving for the motions.
- A: Amendment No.1 to Intergovernmental Agreement for Yavapai County Education Technology Consortium (IGA for YCETC)- Reviewed & Action
- Explained that the IGA changed to a nonprofit organization.
- B: The Trust COVID-19 Liability- Reviewed & Action
- Explained that the coverage for COVID-19 will be used with grant monies from the ESSER for the coverage of the liabilities. The liability states that can provide coverage for a claim. Tony and Kelly approve of the new liability claim.
- C: Policy Services Advisory- 672-676- Review & Action/ Second Reading- Reviewed & Action
- Second Reading
- D: Policy Services Advisory- 677-678- Review / First Reading- Reviewed
- First Reading
- E: Open Maintenance position- Reviewed & Action
- Position is now closed, hired new employee for the position.
Reports: Added in late upon meeting.
- Post notice signs for visitors that they are need to wear masks while entering buildings.
Discussion Item: Future Agenda Topics from the Board (President):
Discussion and Action Item: Next Meeting Date (President)
The next meeting will be held (tentatively on) October 1st at 5:00 p.m. in the Hillside Elementary School Office.
Adjournment by Kelly, seconded by Tony unanimously @ 5:14 p.m.