MINUTES OF BOARD MEETING OF
HILLSIDE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL DISTRICT #35
Thursday September 13th, 2022 at 5:00 P.M.
President: Kelly Hill- Present
Member: Tony Koch- Present
Member: Deann Ashby- Absent
Attended: Melainie Johnson & Ashley Parker
Call to Order
– 5:00 p.m. Meeting called to order by Kelly Hill.
Pledge of Allegiance
Limited Call to the Public
Discussion and Action Items of the Consent Agenda:
The following agenda items A, B, & C which included the approval of Agenda and Minutes from August 4th, 2022, and the ratification of Payroll Vouchers 3, 4 & 5, Expense Vouchers 9102, 9103, 9104 & 8124, were moved to be approved by Kelly and Tony unanimously approving for the motion.
-All items were Approved by Kelly and Tony seconded unanimously approving for the motions.
- A: Policy Advisories- 716-736 – First reading – Reviewed
- First reading.
- B: FY23 Janitorial/Custodian position- Discussed
- Hired new Custodian- Christy Carson for the position.
- C: Landscaping/Maintenance- Discussed
- Received a quote for landscaping, quote not approved. Will still look for new landscaper.
Reports: Added in late upon meeting.
Discussion Item: Future Agenda Topics from the Board (President):
Discussion and Action Item: Next Meeting Date (President)
The next meeting will be held (tentatively on) October 6th at 5:00 p.m. in the Hillside Elementary School Office.
Adjournment by Kelly with Tony unanimously @ 5:15 p.m.